Child Care and Early Education in an Intergenerational Setting
Beatitudes Agelink is a nationally accredited nonprofit 501(c)(3) child development center caring for infants through pre-kindergarten children in an intergenerational setting. We are located in North Central Phoenix adjacent to Beatitudes Campus, a retirement community; which offers the opportunity to develop unique generational links through innovative curriculum. Agelink's inclusive philosophy welcomes families of all income levels from throughout the greater Phoenix community.
Agelink's philosophy is based on current developmental research. This research concludes that learning is an outgrowth of the interaction between children's thinking and their experience. Beatitudes Agelink provides an early learning setting that will help your child become a life-long learner by:
- Providing for the education of the whole child, including creative, emotional, intellectual, physical, social and spiritual development
- Planning curriculum based upon the knowledge of predictable stages of development for a group
- Recognizing the unique needs of individual children in the group and providing for those needs
- Emphasizing learning as a process of interaction with other children, adults and the environment
- Providing a variety of learning activities and materials which are concrete and relevant to the lives of young children and which emphasize the process, not the product